(Openstack-Keystone)Regarding Authentication issue of one user while login to Open Stack using AD password

Adivya Singh adivya1.singh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:17:44 UTC 2022

hi Eugen,

I checked and I did not find a duplicate entry from the AD side.

What i tried, was delete all the resources which are with the user, and
delete the project id and re register the user again, but it does not work

Also i tried to delete the project for the user id, and try to login for
that user name but same error

What i found is still there is a entry in Keystone Database , in a non_user
local table for the user.

Can i manually delete from the Database, or is there any way from Open
stack to delete a non_local user

Regards
Adivya Singh