[kolla-ansible][Yoga] Install with self-signed certificate

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:44:15 UTC 2022

Hi,

To deploy Openstack with a self-signed certificate, the documentation says
to generate the certificates using kolla-ansible certificates, to configure
the support of TLS in globals.yml and to deploy.

I am facing a problem, my old certificate has expired, I want to use a
self-signed certificate.
I backported my servers to an older date, then generated a self-signed
certificate using kolla, but the deploy/reconfigure won't work, they say :

self._sslobj.do_handshake()\n  File \"/usr/lib64/python3.6/ssl.py\", line
648, in do_handshakeself._sslobj.do_handshake()\nssl.SSLError: [SSL:
CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED certificate verify failed

PS : in my globals.yml i have : *kolla_verify_tls_backend: "yes"*

Regards.