(openstack-ansible) Container installation in openstack

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:09:43 UTC 2022

Hey,

First, there's no such thing as magnum-compute_hosts, also I'm not sure
what for magnum__hosts is. I'd say you can safely drop both of these and
leave just magnum-infra_hosts.

But that should not cause playbook failure. But without error
setup-hosts.yml fails with it is not possible to say what is the reason for
that. So would be great to get more information on the issue.