[openstack-ansible] Designate: rndc config file not generated

James Denton james.denton at rackspace.com
Fri Nov 4 19:21:49 UTC 2022

Hello Jean-Francois,

When I did this recently, I seem to recall generating the RNDC key and conf on the BIND server(s) and copying those over to the Designate hosts (controller nodes, in my case). But looking at the playbook variables, it looks like there is a ‘designate_rndc_keys’ var that you can define to have it create the keys in the specified location. Have you tried that?

Regards,
James Denton
Rackspace Private Cloud