[Kolla-ansible][Yoga][Trove] Creation of instance fails

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:28:39 UTC 2022

Hi again,

I have this on trove_api :
/var/lib/kolla/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/oslo_db/sqlalchemy/enginefacade.py:342:
NotSupportedWarning: Configuration option(s) ['idle_timeout'] not supported
warning.NotSupportedWarning

and I have this on the database instance :
-- The unit guest-agent.service has entered the 'failed' state with result
'resources'.
Nov 03 10:24:42 mydb01dev systemd[1]: Failed to start OpenStack Trove Guest
Agent Service for Development.