[security-sig] Cancelling this month's meeting

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Nov 2 15:42:31 UTC 2022

I'm on vacation this week and don't expect to be around a computer
tomorrow in order to chair the meeting, so am cancelling it for
November. If anyone had topics they wanted to bring up, please just
raise them here on the ML or in the #openstack-security channel on
OFTC and I'll try to follow up there as appropriate.

Additionally, we discussed at the PTG that the standing meeting time
is inconvenient for multiple participants, so I'll be following up
with a poll to work out a more consensual schedule.

Thanks!
--
Jeremy Stanley