(openstack-ansible) Container installation in openstack

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:30:46 UTC 2022

Ok, so for that in openstack_user_config.yml you will need to define
following groups:
* zun-infra_hosts - usually these are infra nodes as there only
api/proxy services will be located
* zun-compute_hosts - these hosts will be used by zun-compute and
kuryr for spawning containers. So usually it's a standalone hardware,
but maybe it can be co-located with nova-compute, I'm not absolutely
sure about that tbh.