[Kolla-ansible][Yoga][Trove] Creation of instance fails

wodel youchi wodel.youchi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 17:33:39 UTC 2022

Hi,

The creation of the Trove instance fails, from my debugging I found this :
- The db instance is not responding on its trove interface.
- The controller (trove-management) can't reach it.

I have a vlan network dedicated to the Trove instances, I have created a
simple VM on that network and used the same security group used by the db
instance. The simple VM responds to ping and ssh connections, the Trove
instance does not.
I added another interface to the db instance in another network, and the
instance pings and responds to ssh connections on it!!! still I don't know
how to access the db instance via ssh.

I don't understand.

Regards.