[stable][glance] Proposing Cyril for stable branch core

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu May 19 17:50:25 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've added Cyril to the glance-stable-maint group [1]. And as always
(and as in my other mail a couple of minutes ago :D), I'd like to
encourage any stable reviewer to *read* and *follow* the Stable Policy
[2] when reviewing stable patches.

Welcome Cyril among stable maintainers, and thanks for keeping things
stable!
+1: feel free to ping me if a patch is not clear whether it is
appropriate according to the policy, or not.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/6a290a73668d7cdefb7bdfdc5a85f9adb61bbaa5,members
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html

Cheers,