[keystone] Gerrit Group Updates

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu May 19 17:34:26 UTC 2022

Hi,

Since TC already decided that teams can manage their own stable-maint
groups I can only just encourage you and any other stable maintainers to
read and follow the Stable Policy [1] :)

I've added you now to the group [2]. Thanks in advance for keeping
Keystone stable branches maintained!

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html
[2]
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/ed7e98cd14f0ec4dfd09d10bbb64e1bd3ac1fa15,members