[docs] feedback mechanism

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Wed May 11 13:55:55 UTC 2022

On Tue, 2022-05-10 at 17:40 -0400, Peter Matulis wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering what the various projects use to gather user feedback for
> their documentation.
>
> Is something like what is visible here [0,1] acceptable to the OpenStack
> community?There is a widget at the right side of the page (disable your ad-
> blocker!).
>
> [0]: https://juju.is/docs/olm
> [1]: https://charmed-kubeflow.io/docs
>
> Peter Matulis
> OpenStack Charms team

If you look at pages like this one [1], you'll note that there's a bug icon in
the top right corner. Clicking that will prepopulate a bug report in either
Launchpad or Storyboard, thus allowing users to report bugs and maintainers to
triage this bug as part of their usual triage process. That sounds similar to
what you're suggesting?

Stephen

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/admin/availability-zones.html