[requirements][oslo.log] failure to update to oslo.log===4.8.0

Stephen Finucane stephenfin at redhat.com
Tue May 10 17:03:21 UTC 2022

On Tue, 2022-05-10 at 09:56 -0500, Matthew Thode wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It looks like the latest oslo.log update is failing to pass tempest.
> If anyone is around to look I'd appreciate it.
> https://review.opendev.org/840630

Repeating from the review, this seems to be caused by [1]. I'm not entirely sure
why Tempest specifically is unhappy with this. I'll try to find time to look at
this. Hopefully Takashi-san will beat me to it though, as the author of that
change ;)

Stephen

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/oslo.log/+/838190