[all][tc][policy][heat][cinder] Continuing the RBAC PTG discussion + policy pop-up meeting new time

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Tue May 10 16:47:46 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Just to update here, we had a call today and discussed heat, 'service role' and the best possible plan for the
zed cycle. Please find the summary in etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rbac-zed-ptg#L97

We will meet next on 24th, 14 UTC, details are in https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team#Meeting

One thing we are looking forward to before our next meeting is to get feedback on the heat 'split stack' approach, please reply to Takashi's email
- http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-May/028490.html

-gmann

 ---- On Mon, 09 May 2022 12:54:01 -0500 Ghanshyam Mann <gmann at ghanshyammann.com> wrote ----