[neutron] Bug Deputy Report May 03 - 09

Elvira Garcia Ruiz egarciar at redhat.com
Mon May 9 09:47:43 UTC 2022

Hi,
I was the bug deputy last week. Find the summary below:

High:
-------
- [OVN] Add support for Baremetal provisioning with ML2/OVN
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971431
Proposed fix: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/840287

- [neutron][api] test_log_deleted_with_corresponding_security_group failing
randomly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971569
Unassigned

- [FT] Error in "test_virtual_port_host_update"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971672
Unassigned

Medium:
-----------
- [api] add port_forwarding_id when list floatingip
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971646
Fix proposed: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/840565

RFE:
-------
- [RFE][fwaas][OVN]support l3 firewall for ovn driver
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971958

Invalid:
---------
- [Neutron][OpenContrail]Trunk ports don't have standard attributes.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1971697
Looks like a request for help with an external plugin, I redirected them to
the openstack discuss mailing list since I have no idea of how the
OpenContrail driver works.

Undecided:
- evacuation failure causes POST_FAILURE in nova-ovs-hybrid-plug job
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1971563
I think we might not need to do anything else regarding this bug from the
Neutron side, I asked Sean to be sure just in case.

Kind regards!
Elvira