Openstack OSA Latest - Glance

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:12:41 UTC 2022

Hi Derek.

I believe that is the result of this change [1]. I can suggest adding
`haproxy_security_headers_csp_report_only: True` to your
user_variables.yml and re-running haproxy playbook.
That should disable failure when verification of CSP not passing.

At the same time I wonder why the issue has happened in the first
place. I can imagine that happening when you're trying to upload via
domain name while endpoints are set for IP only?

[1] https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-ansible/commit/b6fe07ecf810ede06cd5007396fd5286937e6616