OpenInfra Live on OpenStack Yoga - March 31 at 1400 UTC

Allison Price allison at openinfra.dev
Wed Mar 30 18:24:02 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to echo some of our community members here[1] and thank everyone who contributed to the OpenStack Yoga release. Delivering 25 on-time releases is no easy feat—very impressive!

This week’s OpenInfra Live episode is brought to you by some of the contributors and community leaders for the OpenStack Yoga release!

OpenStack continues to be one of the most active open source projects in the world. Come learn more about OpenStack Yoga, the 25th release of the open source cloud computing project that was released today!! Over 680 contributors from over 125 organizations delivered OpenStack Yoga and this episode of OpenInfra Live will highlight some of the key features, what use cases are impacted and what operators can expect.

Episode: OpenStack Yoga: New Features Straight from the Contributors