[neutron] We want you for the PTG !

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:12:04 UTC 2022

Retweet..... (original
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-March/027889.html
)

Hi folks

As a reminder, PTG will start next week and we'll have Neutron meetings on
Monday up to Friday everyday between 1pm UTC and 4pm UTC.

I'm asking here loudly folks to provide their topics they want to discuss
for the PTG *before Thursday this week* so I can start to plan the agenda
for next week.

All of the PTG logistics and topics are on
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/neutron-zed-ptg
Add the topics you want !
Don't be afraid to join the hopefully last virtual PTG and see our
community :-)

Last note, remember you need to register for free for the PTG
https://openinfra-ptg.eventbrite.com/
See you next week,

Lajos Katona (lajoskatona)