[magnum][murano][release][sahara][tc][trove][zaqar] Emergency bypass reviewer/PTL/liaison approval for Yoga release fixes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 29 12:02:43 UTC 2022

On 2022-03-29 10:22:18 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> I'm still getting these though:
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=magnum&arch=all&ver=14.0.0%7Erc1-3&stamp=1648488744&raw=0
>
> Any idea what's going on? It doesn't do that on my laptop... :/

"BlockingIOError: [Errno 11] write could not complete without
blocking" is what you should expect if one side of a socket or other
file descriptor is opened in noblock mode and too much data is
written too quickly, so it's not surprising that it would crop up at
random and you'd see it on some systems but not others. I got as far
as looking through the TestApp class in the webtest library Pecan
uses, but am not clear where the socket setup is occurring. I
suppose it's also possible that the test runner or even sbuild
itself is setting stdout/stderr to blocking mode.
--
Jeremy Stanley