[magnum][murano][release][sahara][tc][trove][zaqar] Emergency bypass reviewer/PTL/liaison approval for Yoga release fixes

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 28 18:28:45 UTC 2022

A number of teams seem not to have noticed that their tests (and
possibly the services themselves) were broken by the removal[*] of
the "tenant" argument from RequestContext objects in oslo.context
4.0.0 released on February 3, 2022.

As we're at a little over a day left before we need to finalize the
Yoga release, I'm seeking permission from the TC on behalf of the
OpenStack Release Managers to bypass normal core reviewer, PTL and
release liaison approval processes in order to approve any remaining
changes for official OpenStack projects necessary for this
transition, and to produce new release candidates with those fixes
included as necessary.

[*] https://review.opendev.org/815938
--
Jeremy Stanley