[TripleO] Core team cleanup

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 08:46:11 UTC 2022

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 8:52 AM Dan Sneddon <dsneddon at redhat.com> wrote:

> I had moved on from doing TripleO reviews and was focusing on other
> things, so I didn't mind losing my TripleO core status when this email
> went out. However I am once again focusing on os-net-config, and I just
> realized I have lost my +2/-2 and workflow +1 status on os-net-config.
>
> In order for me to contribute to os-net-config and help to implement the
> NetworkManager/nmstate implementation, I may need TripleO core status
> again. I would be happy to do regular reviews again in TripleO in order
> to maintain that status. Can somebody nominate me for TripleO core status?

I think you just did ;)

+1 for dsneddon to regain core.

He hasn't been dormant for that long (last review there in November [1] )
and over the last 6 months [2] shows up in the list of reviewers.

My 2c:  Dan imho the review count is a little low - would be great if you
could try to do 1 review/day across tripleo (pick any repo ;)) now that
you're working on os-net-config again. We all need code reviews to keep
things moving and you'll be needing reviews from other tripleo cores again
soon enough for the work you'll be doing,

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/os-net-config/+/813838
[2]
https://www.stackalytics.io/report/contribution?module=opendev.org/openstack/os-net-config&project_type=openstack&days=180