[TripleO] Core team cleanup

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Thu Mar 24 06:47:43 UTC 2022

I had moved on from doing TripleO reviews and was focusing on other
things, so I didn't mind losing my TripleO core status when this email
went out. However I am once again focusing on os-net-config, and I just
realized I have lost my +2/-2 and workflow +1 status on os-net-config.

In order for me to contribute to os-net-config and help to implement the
NetworkManager/nmstate implementation, I may need TripleO core status
again. I would be happy to do regular reviews again in TripleO in order
to maintain that status. Can somebody nominate me for TripleO core status?

Thanks,
-Dan

--
Dan Sneddon         |  Senior Principal Software Engineer
dsneddon at redhat.com |  redhat.com/cloud