L3 agent issues

Wada Akor wakorins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:19:22 UTC 2022

Good to all the openstack community,
Base on the above subject i was deploying openstack for a proof of concept
(POC) at the university of Jos ,Plateau State Nigeria .

after deploying the neutron on the controller and compute node
then I ran  the command # *openstack network agent list*
command output # is only 3 agent on the list as follow  linuxbridge agent
,metadata agent ,DHCP agent no l3 agent on the list

2) No log file for l3 agent at */var/log/neutron/**neuton*- linuxbridge
agent ,metadata agent ,DHCP agent on log no l3 agent .

My deployment hardware is HP gen 7 for the POC

please i need the community support

thanks

Wada k Jeremiah