[TripleO] Move tripleo repos stable/ussuri to End Of Life OK?

Jiri Podivin jpodivin at redhat.com
Thu Mar 17 07:20:41 UTC 2022

Hi,
As far as Tripleo-Validations repo[5] is concerned I don't believe we
should see any issues.
For the most part we are treating the stable/ussuri branch as a necessary,
but not very meaningful, step when backporting changes to stable/train.

[5]https://review.opendev.org/admin/repos/openstack/tripleo-validations