[announce][debian] OpenStack Yoga preview Debian packages are ready

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 16:08:07 UTC 2022

Hi,

Today, my first Yoga VM pings. I haven't done the Tempest/refstack work
yet, but it's ongoing. In the mean time, anyone can already try and use
the packages as a preview for the Yoga release. They are available
through extrepo as usual, or from the osbpo.debian.net repo directly:

apt-get install extrepo
extrepo enable openstack_yoga
apt-get update

I'll make a proper announcement once we pass all Refstack tests.

Note this is a record-breaking availability, as the RCs were published
only at the end of last week. So thanks everyone for this very smooth
release.

Also to be noted: a few packages are missing, due to unit test failures:
magnum, murano, trove, sahara and zaqar. Many of these unit tests fall
in the debtcollector that wines about "tenant" not "projects". I'll
investigate these later on, but they seem of no real consequence, so I
may just skip them.

See you in Berlin!

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)