[kolla] Proposing frickler for Kolla and Kolla-Ansible core

Michał Nasiadka mnasiadka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:36:02 UTC 2022

Hello,

Jens has been working on Kolla and Kolla-Ansible for some time already, and in that time he has delivered thoughtful reviews and useful patches.
He has been helping for many bugs fixes nowadays and having him as Core will help us to speed up the things.

I’d like to propose him for Kolla and Kolla-Ansible core reviewer.

You can vote/feedback on this email. If no objection by end of next week, I will add him to the list.

[1]: https://www.stackalytics.io/?module=kolla-group