Opensearch service reinstallation - opensearch.logs.openstack.org

Daniel Pawlik dpawlik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 09:58:39 UTC 2022

Hello,

The reinstallation completed successfully.
Currently the Opensearch service is indexing basic job results logs. In the
future, other logs
will be included [1].
If you would like to check the current state of that service, you can use
this url [2].
Credentials for readonly user are:

    username: openstack
    password: openstack
    tenant: global

If someone is interested in improving the log workflow tools, feel free to
contribute to the
openstack/ci-log-processing project [3].

Dan

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/ci-log-processing/+/833011
[2]
https://opensearch.logs.openstack.org/_dashboards/app/discover/?security_tenant=global