[puppet] Proposing core team clean up

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 01:28:16 UTC 2022

Hello,

I went through the current core reviewers and found out that the current
list includes
some people no longer working in the OpenStack community.

I'd like to propose removing the following persons from the core reviewer
team
as we haven't seen these people making any activity in the community
recently.

* Pradeep Kilambi
 - puppet-aodh, puppet-ceilometer, puppet-gnocchi, puppet-panko

* Richard Megginson
 - puppet-keystone

* Denis Egorenko
 - puppet-murano

* Serg Melikyan
 - puppet-murano

* Sergey Kolekonov
 - puppet-neutron

* David Moreau Simard
 - puppet-openstack-integration

* Yu xingchao
 - all modules

Also, I confirmed that Wes Hayutin is no longer working for OpenStack and
he agreed
to retire from the core reviewer position. Thus I'll remove him as well.

I'll be open for any feedback for one week to hear any thoughts/feedback
about this removal.

I'd like to take this moment to thank all people for their past work.
We always welcome them back if they resume their work in this project.

Thank you,
Takashi KAJINAMI