Ussuri: Magnum failed to get the size of cluster

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Mar 10 10:07:16 UTC 2022

Replying to myself:
It was fixed by adding environment variables to the magnum-conductor service:

[Service]
Environment="HTTP_PROXY=http://<HOST>:<PORT>"
Environment="HTTPS_PROXY=http://<HOST>:<PORT>"

Now I'm waiting for the first cluster to be created, the first
resources were created successfully, now it seems stuck. But that's a
different issue, this one can be considered resolved.

Thanks,
Eugen