R: R: R: [Devstack][Gnocchi][Ceilometer] Not able to retrieve metrics using ceilometer and gnocchi

Molka Gharbaoui Molka.Gharbaoui at santannapisa.it
Tue Mar 8 20:02:12 UTC 2022

I removed manually "ceilometer-low" and "ceilometer-high" from archive-policy list (both were creating a conflict) however nothing changes:

If I execute ceilometer-upgrade/ceilometer-polling nothing "new" happens.

When I execute ceilometer-agent-notification, ceilometer-low/ceilometer-high are readded to the archive-policy list and the error reappears.

I guess I should not execute those commands manually but I cannot find a way to push the metrics to the database.