Mistral: Questions on Mistral stability & Its scaling

prakash RAMCHANDRAN pramchan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 21:35:19 UTC 2022

Hi all,
I am trying to find out from PTL or anyone using versions of  stable Mistral beyond Train upto Yoga about their use cases for Managing Workflows, Tasks and Action-Executions etc. Are there any scalability and reliability issues in general.
Would some one like to present if we organize a PTG session? We can also consider it as part of Tacker if they still use it for Workflow scheduling.
Let me hear your practical experience and recommended bestpratices to use Mistral.Is there any new features planned in Z-Relase
ThanksR.PrakasheOTF

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android