[kolla-ansible][wallaby][centos][horizon-dashboard] Changing logo.svg

Franck VEDEL franck.vedel at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Fri Mar 4 17:08:44 UTC 2022

Hello,
I come back to ask for some help with a new problem on my Openstack platform. For once, it's a small problem.
I take this opportunity to thank those who helped me solve my problem which was the following: the instances were not created regularly on the 3 nova servers. Nova-scheduler was malfunctioning. I fixed the problem by setting build_failure_weight_multiplier=0
Since then, in DEBUG mode, we can clearly see the calculation of the weight and the distribution of the instances. It's beautiful.

My new problem is: I'm using kolla-ansible, centos (stream) and Wallaby.
In the directory /usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/img/   I modified the 3 files logo.svg, logo-splash.svg, favicon.ico.

I thought doing a "kolla-ansible -i multinode reconfigure horizon" would update the logos and favicon.ico....but no, it does nothing.
How do I change these logos with kolla-ansible? Is it difficult?

thank you in advance

Franck VEDEL