R: R: [Devstack][Gnocchi][Ceilometer] Not able to retrieve metrics using ceilometer and gnocchi

Molka Gharbaoui Molka.Gharbaoui at santannapisa.it
Thu Mar 3 12:23:27 UTC 2022

Hi Matthias,

Sorry for the confusion. Gnocchi is running and I am able to execute commands like "gnocchi metric list" and "gnocchi resource list" without errors even though the response is empty. Also checking mysql, the gnocchi database is correctly created.

By the link I previously shared I wanted just to highlight that there are some differences between what was written there and between the environemnt I installed. I was searching there because I would have expected that Devstack installs and configures every component in automatic with no or minimum external intervention (in fact if I don't consider the Telemetry aspect, the rest works perfectly fine).

I will follow Rafael guidelines to better undrstand where is the issue.

Thanks.