[release][requirements][oslo][kuryr][keystone] RFE request

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Tue Mar 1 20:43:35 UTC 2022

Hi,

It turned out that kuryr [1] and keystoneauth [2] deliverables were
missed at non-client libraries final release period. So we need to
release them now and request Requirement Freeze Exception for them.
(PTLs / release liaisons of kuryr and keystoneauth: please review the
patches [1][2] as soon as possible)

Also I want to mention here oslo.context as well, to formally include it
to RFE. (It seems versions >=4.0.0 break things, see thread [3] and [4].)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/831025
[2] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/831024
[3]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-February/027455.html