[tc] August 2022 OpenInfra Board Sync

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 30 14:22:08 UTC 2022

The Open Infrastructure Foundation Board of Directors is endeavoring
to engage in regular check-ins with official OpenInfra projects. The
goal is for a loosely structured discussion one-hour in length,
involving members of the board and the OpenStack TC, along with
other interested community members. This is not intended to be a
formal presentation, and no materials need to be prepared in
advance. I've started an Etherpad where participants can brainstorm
potential topics of conversation, time-permitting:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/2022-08-board-openstack-sync

I've also created a Framadate poll has in order to identify a few
preferred dates and times. Responses must be submitted by Friday,
2022-07-15, in order to provide the board members with time to pick
from the available options. The poll can be found here:
https://framadate.org/atdFRM8YeUtauSgC

Feel free to reply here on the mailing list, or you can reach out to
me directly by E-mail or as fungi in the #openstack-tc IRC channel,
with any questions you may have.
--
Jeremy Stanley