Glance folder to store images

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Wed Jun 29 13:25:19 UTC 2022

You don't say which deployment tool you used to set up OpenStack, but given
the content of your message, I assume you are using Kolla.

In Kolla, many services have a corresponding volume used to store
persistent data. Glance has a glance volume which is used by the glance_api
container for the file backend.
>From inside the container, the glance service would see this volume mounted
at /var/lib/glance.