What is the best configuration of network interfaces to deploy openstack

A Monster amonster369 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:07:15 UTC 2022

So I'm deploying openstack xena using kolla ansible, and i've used
infiniband network to connect between the serves of my cluster, however I
was wondering whether it is advisable to use a single interface for for "
*api_interface*" and "*storage_interface*" and " *tunnel_interface*" or
maybe
using separate interfaces would be better?
Furthermore, I want to ask if using *ipoib *for the infiniband network is a
better option than a regular ethernet rg45 network.
Thank you all.