[neutron] Drivers meeting agenda - 24.06.2022.

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:57:20 UTC 2022

Hi,
No problem, I think we covered this topic and had a good discussion on the
subnet RBAC, topic.
the agreement was that issue is really something that can be solved and we
go with the review of the patch, which is not perfect currently, but this
is why we have review process:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/843871/1/neutron/db/l3_db.py#861

Lajos

Arnaud <arnaud.morin at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2022. jún. 25., Szo,