[heat][horizon] heat-dashboard-core maintenance

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:03:07 UTC 2022

Hi,

I added heat-core gerrit group to heat-dashboard-core [1].
Heat team and horizon team agreed to maintain heat-dashboard together
a while ago
and horizon-core was added to heat-dashboard-core. At that time
heat-dashboard had
active contributors so head-dashboard-core did not include heat-core team.
The active contributors in heat-dashboard-core have gone and Rico is
the only person
from the heat team, so it is time to add heat-core to heat-dashboard-core.

In addition, I would like to drop the following folks from heat-dashboard-core.
They were active in heat-dashboard but they had no activities for over
three years.
If there is no objection, I will drop them next week.
- Kazunori Shinohara
- Keiichi Hikita
- Xinni Ge

[1] https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/8803fcad46b4bce76ed436861474878f36e0a8e4,members