[TripleO] no more patches for tripleo stable/victoria please (going EOL)

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 15:09:58 UTC 2022

o/

thanks to all who helped move along or abandon patches in the last
week (& special thanks to Takashi o/).

There are currently no open stable/victoria tripleo gerrit reviews (I
abandoned the last few patches a little while ago).

As promised there is now v2 of [1] with new commits that merged in the
last week (add "1..2" to the end of the url at [1] to get the diff).

I think we are now ready to move forward so please comment on [1] either way

regards, marios

[1] https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/845148/