[horizon][plugins] Horizon angular based plugins are broken after migrating to angularjs 1.8.2.2

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 12:38:02 UTC 2022

Hi folks!

Could someone please provide some guidance on how to fix these issues? We
(ironic) have ~0 javascript expertise in the team, I don't even know where
to start.

Thanks!

Dmitry

--

Red Hat GmbH <https://www.redhat.com/de/global/dach>, Registered seat:
Werner von Siemens Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn, Germany