[all][tc][policy] RBAC discussion policy pop-up meeting on Tuesday 21 June (biweekly meeting)

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Jun 16 22:54:12 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

As discussed in the last meeting, we were waiting for the operator feedback from various places including
ops meetup in Berlin[1]. We have a good amount of feedback and I have summarized those in our central
feedback etherpad. If you have any feedback from your customer, feel free to add it to the ethrpad before our
next meeting on 21 June.

-  https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rbac-operator-feedback#L45

We will discuss the feedback and decide on the next step in our next policy popup meeting on Tuesday
21 June 2022 14:00 UTC. We will have this meeting biweekly, I am also attaching the .ics file in this email.

Meeting Details:
- Joining Info: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Consistent_and_Secure_Default_Policies_Popup_Team#Meeting
- Agenda: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/rbac-zed-ptg#L97

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2022-June/028878.html