[TripleO] no more patches for tripleo stable/victoria please (going EOL)

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 11:40:30 UTC 2022

I'd like to remind you that we should  check *whether that patch has been
backported to any older branches (ussuri, train)*
we abandon any victoria backport.

In the past, we abandoned backport without checking this and this resulted
in broken commit id in some backports.
(stable/train backports point to the commit id of ussuri backport, which
was never merged).

If the patch is already merged in ussuri or train then IMO we should try
landing the victoria backport.
If not, then please make sure you update the stable/train backport to
remove any reference to the victoria backport.