Devstack Installation Fails with Internal Server Error (HTTP 500)

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Mon Jun 13 19:46:26 UTC 2022

> You should examine the glance api logs to see why the service had an
> error.

This is actually not a glance problem, but a case of missing the
dbcounter plugin when glance connects to the DB -- uploading an image is
just the first thing we try to do, other than keystone stuff. I've been
working with them on IRC and their devstack log clearly shows it is
installed successfully, so I suspect something else is going on. They
dropped out before we finished, but I'll continue chasing it down.

--Dan