Regarding Policy.json entries for glance image update not working for a user

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 12:58:47 UTC 2022

On 6/13/22 8:29 AM, Adivya Singh wrote:
> hi Team,
>
> Any thoughts on this

H Adivya,

Please supply some more information, for example:

- which openstack release you are using
- the full API request you are making to modify the image
- the full API response you receive
- whether the user with "role:user" is in the same project that owns the
image
- debug level log extract for this call if you have it
- anything else that could be relevant, for example, have you modified
any other policies, and if so, what values are you using now?

cheers,
brian