[nova][openstack-ansible] "No Valid Host Found" when running on VirtualBox

Dave Hall kdhall at binghamton.edu
Sat Jun 11 22:28:01 UTC 2022

Dmitry,

I reran os-nova-install.yml.  I observed from the dashboard that my compute
node is listed as running QEMU.

`openstack compute service list` shows my compute node as up and enabled.

I think I did find a way to get past 'No Valid Host'.  But then the
instance failed with a volume error.

I think maybe I don't have all of the needed pieces in place - networks,
ports, security groups, etc.  Is there a tutorial that you could point me
to?

Thanks.

-Dave

--