[doc] question/enhancement-request on Sphinx theme used by openstack docs

Artem Goncharov artem.goncharov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:31:30 UTC 2022

Hi,

Not in any way an advertisement, but we quite heavily reworked openstackdocstheme for our cloud (https://github.com/opentelekomcloud/otcdocstheme <https://github.com/opentelekomcloud/otcdocstheme> => https://docs-beta.otc.t-systems.com/otcdocstheme/ <https://docs-beta.otc.t-systems.com/otcdocstheme/>). We have updated to the latest bootstrap, fixed some of the layout issues, added right sidebar with local top and some other tunings. Our there is surely not to be reused by anybody else, but it may give you some hints what can be improved.

Regards,
Artem