[openstack-ansible] [kolla-ansible] Which deployment tool for first timer?

Jonathan Rosser jonathan.rosser at rd.bbc.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 07:09:06 UTC 2022

On 09/06/2022 19:03, Dave Hall wrote:

> Regarding Openstack-Ansible, I will check out the IRC, although last I
> knew the University was blocking all IRC.

I see you managed to join the IRC channel yesterday. A lot of people
will have been at the OpenInfra summit so things are quiet this week.
Your best bet it to also try to overlap with the EU timezone. The weekly
meeting is held at Tuesday at 15:00 UTC.

Web clients such as IRCCloud can help overcome direct blocking of IRC
and also can provide a persistent connection, plus there is a bridge to
Matrix chat documented here
https://docs.openstack.org/contributors/common/irc.html#irc-chatting-with-matrix,
although unfortunately that doc does not give a specific example for
joining an openstack related channel.

Jonathan.