[summit][ops][nova] Ops feedback session

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 09:13:35 UTC 2022

Hi all,

You probably haven't noticed but we'll run a Forum session at Berlin about
Nova pain points and features you'd like to have :
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-berlin-meet-and-greet

This will be held tomorrow at 14:50 CEST but your feedback is absolutely
welcome even if you can't attend our session.
Please take a few minutes to look at the etherpad above and provide your
thoughts, that'd be more than welcome.

The more we have feedback, the better we could have a productive discussion
:-)

See you hopefully in-person for whose who are lucky to be present at the
Summit.

-Sylvain and gibi