[all][tc] Lets talk about Flake8 E501

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Jun 1 21:41:06 UTC 2022

On 2022-06-01 22:51:53 +0200 (+0200), Slawek Kaplonski wrote:
[...]
> Personally I agree with Your point that it should be done for all
> projects in the same way so maybe TC should have some
> guidance/rules for that to make sure all projects will follow the
> same pattern. Wdyt?

Given that the vast majority of the code in OpenStack is consistent
on this point even in the absence of any requirement on the part of
the TC, I take it as an indication that having the TC make a rule
about it would be a redundant time-sink when there's plenty else for
them to be working on.
--
Jeremy Stanley