Mentors Needed - Grace Hopper Open Source Day + OpenStack

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 23:13:34 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone!

We are again signed up to participate in Open Source Day at the Grace
Hopper Conference. It's a virtual event, being held on Friday, September
16, 2022, from 8am to 3pm Pacific Time.

If you are interested in mentoring for this one day event, please let me
know ASAP. I am supposed to give them a list of mentors by the end of this
week.

Day of, we will essentially get participants to setup a dev environment
(gerrit, etc) and work on a bug and get it pushed. At this point I was
thinking of making use of gaps in the SDK/OSC, but if your project has some
low hanging fruit that you want to bring along, that works too!

Looking forward to working with you!!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)